When new subscribers enter your ActiveCampaign list(s), you want to be sure you give them a proper welcome, while also ensuring they are tagged and led to the right workflows from here on out.
In this video, I’ll show you my recommended Welcome automation flow for all new subscribers coming into ActiveCampaign.
Goals for this automation
- Ensure all new people are tagged and subscribed to the correct list(s) in ActiveCampaign
- Check to see if they’re currently being pitched on anything right now
- If not, then send them a Welcome email that asks for a reply.
Services used in this guide
Similar alternatives: Drip, ConvertKit
Key points in the video:
- 0:00 – What we’re going to build
- 1:00 – Trigger the automation with any entry into any form
- 2:45 – Update some custom contact fields and list subscriptions
- 4:20 – Set up the required custom contact fields
- 5:25 – Create an “if/else” to check to see if they’re currently being pitched on anything
- 8:00 – Send a Welcome email to the subscriber