Webinars can be a great tool for educating customers and presenting exclusive offers to your most interested members of your audience. But do they really need to be “live”?
I found that running automated webinars, basically a recorded video workshop, and make it available to people any time, all year long, can work just as well.
In this guide, I’ll show you how you can set up an automated webinar with ActiveCampaign that both attracts email subscribers and automates the post-webinar followup sequence.
No spammy or deceptive tactics here. Just authentic, honest webinar content, delivered automatically to your people.
Goals for this automation
- Ask for an email address in order to view the recorded webinar
- Deliver the webinar instantly while also emailing a link to watch later.
- Automate the follow up sequence of emails that present an exclusive offer only to attendees of your webinar.
Services used in this guide
Similar alternatives: Drip, ConvertKit
Key points in the video:
- 0:00 – What we’re going to build / Benefits of have an automated, light-weight webinar in your marketing system.
- 1:30 – Triggers to register people for the automated webinar
- 3:00 – Example of a real automated webinar I use in one of my businesses.
- 4:00 – Check to ensure this webinar sequence doesn’t collide with other promotional or content emails.
- 6:00 – Creating the page on your website where people can view the recorded webinar video.
- 7:00 – Set up a strategic followup sequence of emails to engage webinar attendees with an exclusive offer.
- 8:00 – Ensure people who buy your product are pulled out of the webinar followup sequence.
- Import this automation workflow into ActiveCampaign (get access)